Friday, October 25, 2013

Despite having the day off yesterday

I still had a decent day. Last night I had hockey, CFL football, Impact wrestling, I was flipping channels like crazy. The Oiler game was hardly worth watching as the visitors won 4-1!  Last nights Oiler's played like juniors. The worst of it was I missed a good opportunity to make some Proline cash, what with the Bombers at Argos and the Argos won that one. Almost any Oiler game is a loss, which is always money, and Vancouver Canucks winning last night, I might have won enough cash to buy that Warhammer 40K 5 disk CD set. 

At first I was excited about the upcoming Captain America movie until I read a little bit into it. The side-kick isn't Bucky Barnes as I hoped it would be but we get the "The Black Widow" instead. This BW factors into the Marvel multiverse, which in my opinion kind of tarnishes the original Marvel "universe." I did like the 2011 Thor movie and I'm going to enjoy the second installment coming out soon and I'm still going to see Captain America maybe on video on demand or something. I'm saving my scene points for Wrestlemania in the Spring.  

Japans space agency has successfully test-fired a "space cannon" designed to launch a projectile into an asteroid as part of the search for the origins of the universe. Wow! They want to launch it in 2018. More about this here: 

This is a working weekend beginning with this evening and I'm in Saturday for 5 hours and same for Sunday. November is going to be alright if we keep this current project until years end. However I'm looking for a job I can do in the mornings say 3 days/week or even in the evening after work for a few hours but these hours aren't going to last forever, so best fit for me would be mornings from1-9 or something like that. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment