Friday, October 4, 2013

It wasn't like yesterday was all that busy but I had a few things to take care of and as a result

I didn't get a post in.

Lodge went well last night. We had about a dozen guys out and some returning faces. I think I got all my chairs filled more or less, whew! Then there are a few other things going on. I've got some visiting next week at Edmonton #7 and the week after a rare trip out to Baseline Lodge in Spruce Grove. A lot of Lodge stuff this month.

As far as a new computer goes, I think I'm going to go ahead and build my own at Memory Express. Every laptop I look at at both Future Shop and Best Buy website (same company) I find something that's interesting, I get excited, I like, it's ok, price is right, so far so good, lets check availability and, sold out. Sure they have a lot of stuff online (credit card) or i7's out of my price range. So building what I want at least it's expandable and I get 32Ram instead of this 6-8 Gb stuff where everything is Widows 8. Building my own is still the way to go and that's in the Spring. 

So today it's out of here at 5pm and run over to Rexall to get a $35 Visa gift card. There's a vst download I want to get and I'll get that card before I head in for my 4 hour shift. I'll be able to get the last half of Smackdown in before bed. I'll be up early Saturday morning so I can order the download play around with it, and go out and get some breakfast and get another 6 hours in. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment