Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Last night

after work I went and bought a flash drive at Future Shop and removed about 10Gb off the iPad onto the 16Gb. This morning I removed about 10Gb from my 80Gb desktop onto a 1Tb external drive.

At the moment I'm struggling trying to balance hours between my job and Lodge. Last weekend was a breakdown in communication on my part. This weekend,unfortunately I can't make the DDGM meeting because it conflicts with my job. I need hours and this pay period I only have about 29 hours so far, mostly because of the Thanksgiving day long weekend. I'll have 41 hours as of Friday but Saturday is worth 5.5 hours. Even though it cuts into my bottom line I still get paid for it. I'll still get 41 hours up to Friday and that plus stat plus vacation pay means I'll be able to cover my obligations with a bit left over in my pocket.

Last night I factored my availability to reflect missing Saturday. So I'm going to have to tell the boss I'm back on for Saturday. nothing would appease me more then to be at the DDGM meeting Saturday but I have my priorities. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment