Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm still on Sunday night evening time even though it's early Monday morning here in the

big city.

Yesterday (Sunday) I was out there waiting for my bus shortly before noon. I got downtown in under 30 minutes at Corona station. Wow. It was a long slow work day but I talked with some nice people. My iTouch calendar alarm went off at 7pm just as I was going on my 10 minute break. I called a Lodge colleague to see if there's anything on for tonight. Nothing. I worked out the rest of the shift and a 10 minute wait for my train to Clareview. The air was mild and pleasant so instead of walking home, I waited for a Northgate bus and read a couple of pages from my Space Wolf Warhammer 40K novel and in the bus before it left out of Clareview and home. 

Anne had just finished "face time" with her sister and I relaxed until dinner, watched the news, with dinner and here I am.

Prior to the news and supper, I came across a laptop SSHD 1TB Seagate hard drive. It's $120 not including the cloning of my current drive (parts and labor) to the new drive and Windows 7 64 bit. Or about a $320 update. They don't have it across the street. It's a lot easier bringing my laptop to the south side then my desktop This could be an interesting upgrade for November. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment