Sunday, October 13, 2013

Yesterday morning I'm feeling good knowing

I had a short day. I got into Tim's and yes, they had hash browns! I enjoyed my breakfast and headed towards the  office under beautiful autumn morning. 

I had a good start to the day but got nothing almost all day. When my half hour rolled by at 2pm and I called my wife I still had 1 completion. That was it for the whole day! I didn't exactly feel good about it but it being a Thanksgiving day weekend It was something I cold live with. At 4pm I was happy to leave out of there to get my Horus Heresy Warhammer 40k novel "Betrayer." Then I just caught the train home to watch what was left of the Esks/Riders game. It was 9-14 midway through the 4th Q.If the Esks would have won this game and the next 3, they would be able to make the playoffs via a cross over but this loss pretty much eliminated the Eskimo's from any hope of making the playoffs for this year.

After that I turned my attention to the Oilers/Leaf's game. It was tied at 2 in the first. I dozed off on the couch for awhile and woke up and the score was tied at 3, then tied at 4 then 5 to put the game into OT. The leafs got a suspect 3 on 1 and scored giving the Oiler's another heart breaker.

This afternoon Anne and I are heading out of here to go over to Rickies downtown and get some brunch. Just to get out of the apartment. It's a treat because I got my CPP this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment