Thursday, October 24, 2013

I have a

unscheduled day off today, lucky me. Not. That's 3 days I missed this week off this pay period, not good. So, tonight I'm following the Washington/Oiler game on TV later on this evening and I'll catch bits of Impact wrestling in there as well. 

I was going to make a visit to Service Canada today but I don't know if they can do anything for me. Other then use the computers to access their job bank, which I think I can do at home anyway. I got about 3 and a half years left in the "rat race" before I can "fully retire" at 65 and work part time just to get out of the apartment a couple nights/week and go to Lodge the rest, "living the dream" oh well.

During the game tonight I'm taking the files off the flash drive I bought yesterday and putting them back onto the iPad. The iPad can't read the flash drive because it needs more power. So, I'll be doing that this evening while following the hockey game. The other thing I'm trying to do is after backing up my 3rd Gen iTouch is to jailbreak (jb) it. Apple doesn't seem to support this device anymore with any new updates. There's a lot of ways to do this online and I'm about to do that today. I'd like to get a program called iFile I've been seeing so much about. 

This has been all over the Internet recently but apparently Nasa is expected to make a huge announcement with earth shattering implications November 13th 2013. There's all kinds of speculation about this. Some are saying it's a asteroid, or even space aliens. Posters on Youtube are saying it's a hoax that if anyone clicks on the link they collect data from your computer.  

I was going to go to the District Lodge on Saturday but with my shift changed today, that definitely makes that decision for me. So much for that idea. I'll be making a call tonight to let my colleague know I won't be able to make it. With Friday and Saturday's hours in there I barely have enough hours to meet my obligations this pay period as it is. I need a full time day job, or something that can give me better hours. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment