Friday, October 18, 2013

I had a decent day but I learned my hours have been reduced yet

again. It's not that bad though as it's only part time hours. I can handle it if I work every day and it's only from 3-7pm. It means I'm home to watch more Oiler hockey losses. Or at least the 2nd-3rd periods if they are home.

I had a hard day at work. I think I earned my money. Every person I know there has a part time job and I got to get one. However I'm not going to work $10/hour! 

I'm looking forward to getting out of the City Saturday even though I'll be inside all day. Hopefully it'll happen. Also about Sunday. If I don't pass, it's not like I don't have my options or a plan B. If I get the green light, then fine. If I get the red light I'm ok with that as well. If we're off the rails, then I've got a exit strategy for that as well too.

The other thing I have on my mind is our civic election Monday. I'll be following the results at work after I vote. I'm voting Don Iveson. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment