Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm out of

bed about 12:15pm yesterday afternoon and after getting my coffee starting the computer. I checked my email and there was a email from my supervisor at work saying the boss would like me in for 3pm instead of 6pm. Uggh. I replied back, I'll be there. We had a brief training session and I got right into it. I tracked the Oiler/NJ game and at the 3rd period it was Oilers 0-NJ 3! Uh-oh another loss. We did the first project and then the other one. I hurried after work for the train, not that it made any difference because I still had a 10 minute wait. I read my Space Wolf book. I waited at Clareview and read more of the book even though it was pretty breezy outside. I got home and Anne was making my Sunday brunch. I watched what was left of Monday night Raw. It was a great show.

Tonight the topics on Coast will be Doomsday theories. I like stuff like this. I like these end of the world prophets that come out of the woodwork. Remember the Mayan calendar apocalypse? That was a good one.

Today, I'm sleeping in until about 11am and it's mostly going over Lodge stuff. I'm still thinking about going out to Edmonton #7 tonight for Lodge. Then I'm working full days Wednesday-Saturday. I'll have a more or less regular paycheck next week. Anyway, that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment