Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Wedensday

yesterday was ok. I was able to secure Saturday and Sunday off. Also, I talked to my ride out to Baseline and got that more or less arranged. I just half to be ready and call Saturday morning at 9am. We need to be there at 10:00am as it starts at 10:30am. 9am is kind of pushing it. 

On Coast overnight, the topic will be about The Merlin Project and Privacy. Soft topics for tonight for sure. However on local news and probably making international news the meteor that crash landed into a lake in Russia was recovered weighing at half a ton. It was the largest of it's kind. .

I had a great first half of the shift but I took my half at 7pm so it made night go by faster. last call rolled by pretty quick. I shut everything off and bolted out of there in a hurry to get that early train on track 2 to Grandin so I can get the train going the other way. I was actually at Clareview as the #182 Northgate bus pulled in and in the apartment at 9:30pm, wow.

I'm starting to come down with something. It's that time of year. The boss has it as well. My throat is getting raspy and probably by the weekend, I'm going to be into the Buckley's from last year. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment