Sunday, October 27, 2013

I got up out of

bed shortly after 9am a few minutes ago. Outside a new blanket of snow had fallen overnight. Hint: The skies are still overcast. It also looks pretty breezy out there as well for my late morning commute. Seems like the snow stopped falling awhile ago but we could see an encore latter today possibly again overnight.

I’m still looking at getting that Kingston mobile link. Most likely I’ll need to register the product read the instructions as part of the set up process. If it works, along with the last iOS update then it’s almost like having a new iPad. I’ll be doing this on my day off Tuesday.

At the moment, I’m enjoying a morning coffee but I still have time to go over my email and do some more “research” on this Kingston device.

As for today, I’m out of here about 10:45am for my morning commute. I had about 6 hours sleep so I’m ok for the day. My day at work is from noon-6pm today. I wish all my shifts were like that. At work I’m calling Audrey’s to let them know I’ll be picking up a special order this upcoming Friday and Anne. Then after work my train to Grandin and then home. Anne’s going to have our Sunday brunch ready and I should be home to watch the Oiler/Kings hockey game. The rest of the night is mine. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment