Monday, October 14, 2013

I took my wife out

for Sunday brunch at Rickies yesterday afternoon. It was a nice little outing but the trains were crowded yesterday.

About 4:30pm she comes in with a new addition to the family. A nice white budgie with bits of blue fur. Anne decided to name it Pecker. Stupid name for a bird, yeesh.

I try to see the important genre movies that come out. Anne and I went to see 2 movies this year at the theater. We went to see the last GI Joe movie. I rate this 3/5 popcorn's. I wanted to see Star Trek into Darkness at the theater but we managed to see it in Video on Demand. That was the best movie of 2013 just like James Bond Skyfall was the best movie of 2012.

I had a great evening going over Lodge stuff and reading a bit. I updated my Goodreads Space Wolf Omnibus. I'm about 63% done and I hope to complete by the end of the year. Then I'm starting the Horus Heresy series. That's my reading project for the year more or less.

On tap today, is to go over more Lodge stuff and work on my track a bit. This afternoon, I'm watching a bit of CFL. After that watch Monday night Raw and watch the Oiler's lose, again. 

This week is a short week but I'm having the weekend off because I'm going to try and get a ride out to Spruce Grove for a district meeting. Failing that I'm going to go to the South side and get that SSHD upgrade. My first choice is to go to the District meeting as it'd be nice to get out of the City. Even if it's just for a day and I'm inside for most of it. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment