Monday, October 21, 2013

The guys showed up an hour then I

I thought they and Mike was first at the door as Anne was cooking our brunch. So she at first didn't like this but when the guys showed up she put everything away and then went out shopping. We had a pot of coffee and Anne bought some cookies, the nice ones and ice tea. The meeting was productive and John asked some interesting questions and asked some I was prepared for. I think I did ok. After they left Anne came in about half an hour later and made our brunch at 6pm. I had a great night, she used face time to call her sister. Anne made me a little snack and here we are.

Other then that I'm buying a usb thumb drive so we can take 10.5 Gb of video and photo's off of our iPad because Anne likes using the camera I'm not spending any money this week. I like using it too but she takes it to work to play games and too look at her photos of me and the cats. I'll be getting the thumb drive after work Tuesday. I'm trying to get the 32 Gb iTouch or a iPhone but I can't afford a iPhone plan on my budget not on getting $32/week for pocket money. This time last year I was getting more hours and $100/week for cash flow. Even if I put in 5.5 hours/day only gives me about $120/2weeks to play with. I need something better this this. I think it's going to be 42 hours/pay cheque from here until the end of the year and I can't live like that. I'll be going to Service Canada to see what my career options are. I need a new PC, I want the new iTouch/iPhone, I want the latest Maschine Studio so there are things I want and sorry but 42 hours in a pay period just doesn't cut it. I'll be setting that up for Service Canada Tuesday and this is going to be a process. Getting a decent job isn;t going to happen over night despite how good the economy is. My place of employment is a good job for anyone that's retired but it's nothing to live on full time and I won't work For $10/hour anymore especially for someone who threatens to fire you if your not as good as the next guy.

In the National news there was a conspiracy story about how Bobby Kennedy had JFK's brain. The rational for this had to do with any ramifications both legal and other wise to protect the family. There wasn't much detail and maybe other sources will have more information.

I'm in bed by 3 am this morning hoping to get a good 8 hours sleep in. Then it's off with my ID and my voting card to cast my vote for Mayor then come back with said card so Anne can go out and vote later this evening before polls close by 8pm. I should be home by 8pm to watch the results. All this week I'm in from 3pm-7pm. Unless we get another project. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment