Thursday, October 31, 2013

For late October we're getting some really nice weather even though

its only +6 or so, its still pretty nice out there. Even for this time of night.

It's officially Halloween and Anne carved out her pumpkin for the year. It's probably going to be up for the whole weekend. Something isn't quite right with my iPad camera. It seems the photo's are a bit grainy.

I decided once I get my guitar in tune and the strings replaced. Also get some advice on how to tune it, I'm going to use my guitar for my guitar sound. There's a novel concept. I'm also going to upgrade my laptop for that SSHD drive but that's in the new year. I'm just playing power chords anyway and that's easy to do. It's not for performance it's just to add to the tone I need. At the moment I don't need a $1,000 computer system.

If I can execute my part ok next Thursday I've got the Master's job in my Lodge. I know my material well enough I can open and close, no problem. The close part is about 80% but I've got the weekend.

Today I'm leaving out of here a bit early because we're having our staff appreciation day at 2pm. The boss is buying pizza for the staff, and it's a paid pizza party. It's a nice gesture Anyway, that's about all for now.

========

11:25am 
I didn't get much sleep overnight, mainly because unknown to me at the time, my blood sugars were way up there. Or I could "feel them" up there. I just checked and they're at 13.4. That's pretty high. One of the main culprits that increases my blood sugar levels is ketchup. Last night though we had my wife's home made perogies and one of those kielbasa cheese filled sausages, which I like so much.

At the moment it's very nice outside with Sunlight poking through various cloud. It's very mild outside with the high humidity at 0ver 70% even makes a low temperature feel warm. I could handle November like this but it's very dry out there. Or High is expected to be about +10 today.

I've got about 45 minutes before my bath and a shave and pack up to leave out of here at 1pm. Since it takes me a hour to get anywhere in this City. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment