Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Well

I "survived" Monday. I have a day off today and I'll take what ever the rest of the week has in store. If they want to get rid of me, I'm ok with it. I'll survive. It's on them not on me. I've got 4 more years left in the work force and I'll be glad when it's all over and done with and I can do my stuff go to Lodge and work on my music etc. Ok enough of that. 

I love Halloween week. It's something for all ages. There's office parties for the adults, trick or treat for the kids. There's something for everybody. It's a fun time of the year.

I think it was hearing about Lou Reed and the above office bs that put a damper on my shift yesterday. I was glad to get out of there when I did and on my way home. Anne left a note for me saying she had to go to the medi centre up the street. She left half of a papa John's Pizza for me but she came in as soon as I had my coat and shoes off. 

Today I'm sleeping in for as late as I want and this evening Edmonton Oiler fans turn into Leaf fans. Very scary kids! Even though the game is at Rexall place its a Leaf home game. Might be a good time to get a Proline ticket. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment