Friday, December 12, 2014

About 8am this morning

I developed a stomach cramp. I figured I could just sleep it off. Sporty needed to be fed so I opened  up a can of cat food and the smell assaulted my nostrils, vertigo crept in. I began to sweat. Uh-oh. I made it to the toilet. My head was spinning. I grabbed the waste bucket we use for tissue and after a minute or 2 of moaning holding this thing between my legs, I finally let loose. What a mess. I paused for a bit and cleaned up feeling better and had a shower, new underwear and went to bed. Then the sensations above happened again. I went to the toilet, only this time i felt like shit. My head was spinning but my mouth was dry. After a few minutes of moaning and groaning worse then before Anne comes out needing to pee. "Not now," I cried. Then as before with bucket in between my legs I let lose again. I heaved out several times. After I paused a bit and took some deep breaths of air, I felt better, cleaned up and went back to bed until Anne's alarm went off at 1:15pm. I think the episodes above had more to do with last night chilli. then anything else.

Not a good start to my day off but I'm still going in for tonight. I'm up early Saturday for 6 hours and our staff Christmas party. I should be home by 8pm. Since, I'm only getting 10 hours this week, chances are none of those 10 are going to be Sunday. I hope to have my schedule in this afternoon before I leave for lodge. They're cutting back hours over the holidays so they don't have to pay stat pay. That's my guess. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment