Sunday, December 14, 2014

I got a couple of

contests going for fd this afternoon. I think I have a good line up for nfl weekend 15. I remember being across the street at Bo Didlies when the season got underway, time flies.

Its a beautiful sunny day out there. I've got about 2-4 hours this afternoon. Hopefully I can get out at 4. I've got a platter of cupcakes in the fridge at work and a box of chocolates and a toiletry pack of something. I don't know if its for men or women. I hope its something Anne can use. I'll call Anne before I leave so, hopefully I'll be home about 5pm for our late brunch. Maybe there's something I can Tweet about this afternoon. I've got a small bottle of pop in the fridge to get me through this afternoon. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment