Friday, December 19, 2014

In the dog house again

it seems. Anne says leaving out of here for work "dinner is in the pan, and on low heat. If its smoking, then attend it but it should be ok until I come home." So she gets home and dinner is all dried out. She lays into me calling me names running me down, "Christmas is cancelled." Holy crap. I replied, "like you never burned dinner when you were even home!" Obviously it went over her head. "If it wasn't for the cats I'd have left a  long time ago," It went on like this for awhile. Things will be back to normal Saturday. In the meantime I'm in the dog house. When she called me at 8pm she said she tried to face time  me from work. I was away from my iPod not hearing that she would attempt a face time. After a lull in the fighting I said "You tried calling me 5 times?" Then she says maybe it was your girlfriend.

Now this scandal over Sony pictures is being called a National security breach in the US. North Korea, which sees "The Interview" as part of a propaganda war by the West, has been condemning the film since the summer — at one point an official called it "an act of war" and vowed revenge. What are they going to make their own movie with original actors of this movie? The plot thickens. 

I thought the Oiler's played pretty good up until the score was tied at 3. The Oiler's took 2 selfish penalties by Yakapov and Perron that cost us the game. The game ended 4-3 Sharks. The Oiler's actually out played the Sharks in the 1st and 2nd period. Our goaltender let in 2 soft goals as well. It almost looked like we lost by design. Next up is Dallas at Rexall Sunday at 4pm.

In my email Goodreads sent me a link showing me the covers of books I've read for 2014 beginning right to left. Most of these were Horus Heresy Warhammer 40K books. The other book was a omnibus Space Wolf of 3 Warhammer 40K books, so basically this is 8 books instead of 6, not including the current book I'm reading in the Horus Heresy series "Legion." With running lodge, monthly pcn visits to my pharmacists and Doctors appointments, keeping odd hours at work, bouncing between 4 different jobs, I'm surprised I got any reading done at all for this year, and Anne accuses me of having a girlfriend? How and where do I find the time for one? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment