Sunday, December 28, 2014

It was 2 weeks ago tonight I began

my 2 weeks of not leaving the apartment! I've never been in this situation before. We're heading out today though going over to Giant Tiger then next door to Capital pizza for dinner and Dairy Queen. 

The Royal bank is launching cashless society/writs like device. It reminds me of one of those fitness type devices. I think a "cashless society" type system is a long way off, and by that time Nasa will have those inflatable platforms in the Venus atmosphere they were mentioning last week.

This is really stupid: Nasa wants to establish a cloud city in the atmosphere of Venus. They call it project HAVOC. Just type in YouTube Nasa Havoc for the video. I wonder if and when this gets built, they'll let Canada open a Tim Horton's franchise there?

The Oiler's continue along their losing ways. They were in Calgary last night and the Flames got 3 goals in the 1st period. There was no scoring in the 2nd and the Oiler's finally got a goal in late in the 3rd and so did the Flames. Finale score was 4-1 Flames. We desperately need a quality goal tender.  

Monday I'm running down to Audrey's to get my book. I called yesterday and they said they were closed boxing day. I'm off work until Friday then its business as usual. I hope. I think next week or the week after I'm back doing days 9-5 until about mid March. If I hold out that long on the project. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment