Friday, December 5, 2014

It was really slow going on

the job today especially from 5-9. On the weekend I'm working Saturday 10-6pm and Sunday off. Hopefully Anne will want to go on our anniversary dinner Sunday but I also have a lodge practice Sunday but I might have to get out of if Anne wants to dinner Sunday. If not then I'm going to Lodge practice. I'm 2-9 Monday-Thursday. Lodge Friday and our staff Christmas party Saturday from 4-7.

Still messing around with my new iPod 5th Gen learning the new features. I'm not (for some reason) able to connect to iTunes or the app store on the device itself, so it looks like I need to call the Apple store later this morning to find out what's going on here.

Looks like Anne and I are ok, for now. I think she read that note and realized, "Oh, right." kind of a thing. 

Next week we're getting some really nice weather in the +2-+5 ranges. We're also getting a couple of freezing rain days in there as well.

I hope I get to work a couple days over the Christmas holidays, especially Christmas week and from the 20th-3rd. I've got 2 stat days in there as well. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment