Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesdays are my favorite days because its a hump day meaning that

we're just about over the hump of the week. For me its a day off but I was up for my bath and shave and out there for my #11 bus. 

I had a 5 minute wait for that but since Anne took the bus pass, I had to pay my way to Northgate. It was a beautiful sunny day at about -2. Good thing I brought my sunglasses. I was in a good mood and a woman at the entrance with a table had some toys and explained that they are asking for donations. I didn't bring any cash with me but I'd be back. I signed in at PCN about an hour early, so I went to Future shop and bought the iPod touch 32Gb and something for Anne. Then I headed back to PCN and made my appointment. After explaining to my pharmacist the amount of sugar crashes I'm having lately he suggested I take my insulin at my half rather then before I begin work. I usually get sugar crashes in the evening or on my way home and he suggested I take my 2nd at suppertime since Anne and I eat about 11pm. I'm also reducing my 32 down to 27. I got 2 boxes of  insulin to last me until about the end of January and Ibooked another appointment for January 14th. On my way out of Northgate mall I popped into Chapters and was almost about to get 2 Warhammer 40K Omnibus books but I'm spending too much as it is and moved on from there. I'd rathre order the books from Audrey's when I go thome. After that I went towards Rexall and I made a $5 donation to the Christmas kids toy table. Rexall didn't have a Canada Post because Canada Post is across the street near London Drugs. The idea was to get a $50 gift Visa for the new Maschine 2.2 update but like I said, I was already spending too much. I can get that before Spring. So I decided even though I wasn't that hungry I decided to go to Wendy's for a double baconaitor combo. I was tucking into that about 2:15pm. I got the #11 bus home. I had a great afternoon. 

I had a nap on the couch and I'm about ready to watch Oiler loss 11/14 to pass the record. They're on the road tonight in Winnipeg home Sunday to face the Sharks and on the road to face the Sharks and a week from now Anaheim. We'll see what  happens tonight. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment