Wednesday, December 10, 2014

When I went into my

email yesterday before heading out, I got a update from my supervisors saying the 2-5 portion of the shift was canceled since the project is done until today. Meaning my shift is/was 5-9. That's ok because it gave me more time to do some stuff at home. 

About that time I woke Anne up and said Donna called (her older sister) and gave Anne the bad yet expecting news that Rose passed away yesterday morning 9am Victoria time. Anne's coping with it as best she can. Rose is in a better place and at least she isn't suffering and after weeks of tests treatments the family has some closure. Rose's husband has family with him and no doubt he's having a rough night. I feel bad for him and his family. Anne's coping as best she can. She sobs every now and then.

I decided against the NI Maschine sound packs. Its a lot of money to spend even though the savings are awesome. I just can't justify the money right now. Especially after just buying my iPod Touch and Lodge dues are coming up but I'm considering going over to LM and taking out a account on M-Audo's Trigger Finger Pro. It's kind of like Maschine but with step sequencer on board, but we'll see. 

The big thing for me this week is Friday when I'm being installed as Immediate Past Master, or IPM of my lodge. I get to open lodge for the last time. Then after 2015 I'm just a bum in a chair. . . 

When I got to work I filled out my hours for next week and hopefully I'll get all 47 of them, which will make January ok. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment