Sunday, December 21, 2014

I had a quiet day and stayed in doors

all day Saturday just on the computer messing around.  I was also working with Rolodeck a vst glitch program from Twisted tools. There's a link on my blog.

I tried setting up a ride from our JW for the lodge gathering later this morning but they know I wouldn't be attending. I'm surprised he didn't try calling me back asking what it was I wanted. The meeting is at 11am this morning and nobody has offered so far. Just as well because I'm sleeping until noon today.

Today it being the Winter Solstice is the shortest day of the year. Sunset is 4:16pm. After today the days begin to get longer. At the end of January the Sunset is an hour ahead of where we are now. January is a long month in winter when average temperatures are about -20.

So today, I'm putting some fd games together and watching the Oiler game this afternoon at 4pm. That's the highlight for Sunday. Monday I'm calling to see if the boss is setting up a schedule for next week. Also, I hope to work on that track and read some Horus Heresy.

I never thought I'd hear myself say this but, I'm getting board. This is why even whey I retire, I'm still working at the job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment