Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Into my 10th day

off and the last time I had 10 days off was before I got married. It gets even better because I have another 9 days off ahead of me. I go back to work January 2nd but its only for 4 hours. I'll know more long term after that or do I have another week off. I'm ready to go back now.

Sony is now saying they are going to release "The Interview" after all, and I'm thinking cold this whole thing be nothing more then a publicity stunt for the move? Anything is possible.

The Magnotta trial had come to a head yesterday when the verdict of 1st degree murder was passed. It means Magnotta will get 25 years bars for life. He tried to claim Schizophrenia as a defense that determined if he knew the difference of right and wrong. Luka Magnotta killed Jun Lin because he was convinced the Chinese student was a government spy who was trying to assassinate him, a psychiatrist's report said. The Jury didn't buy it. Justice was served.

I was watching this hour long documentary on the Gotthard Base Tunnel (GBT) Its going to be the longest railway tunnel in the world when it opens in 2016. At YouTube type in Gotthard. Its an amazing project with a $21B price tag. 

I'll be glad to get back to work. Having 3 weeks off is ok but not all at once. Anyway, that's all for now.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment