Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What with having

so much time off, even though its Christmas week, it doesn't look like I'm going to get any work next week with only 1 day off next week, it doesn't look like I'll get a schedule until that first week in January. We're doing ok though.

While Joe Cocker was a legendary British rocker from my generation I wasn't really a fan. I vaguely recall him doing that song "Up where we belong" in 1982 and he had other hits as well. Most of my generation recall him from Woodstock. Cocker died at the age of 70 from lung cancer.

My 4 fd picks were good, except the results were not very good. I barely got 16.3 as most fd players picked the Ottawa/Washington game. First position's score was 45.2 against the last in the top 10 was 37.8. I had 2 decent players in my line up. I just picked the wrong game. 

In the Horus Heresy series I began to wonder how many Horus short stories do I have. BL publishes a lot of them. In one of the Horus series I have "Tales of treachery" and that has a good bunch, and about 5 other Horus books have others as well. I have 33 short stories including some pulled from the audio books I currently have. Coming out in April is "Legacies of Betrayal" and that anthology has 20 short stories in it. Of course that's not all of the shorts BL has published. Anyway, not much going on today that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment