Monday, December 8, 2014

My iTouch camera takes better pictures then my

Samsung 16 Mp camera
although the flash didn't come on in this photo.


This is an outdoor shot looking at our building about 2:20pm yesterday afternoon. It was a bright sunny day.

I got a ride to practice last night. We had a good turnout about 8 of us showed up. Good thing I did because I'm opening lodge for my last time and I have a few things to say after that. I got updates on the Sharks/Oiler game and some of the guys are playing ESPN's "Streak for the Cash" or something like that. Its free to play. Not sure how it works but I got a idea. It was a 3 hour meeting. I got home shortly before 9pm and signed up for the game. 

Also today marks 34 years ago since the death of john Lennon. I was living at the foot of the low level bridge there just by the river:10234 88th street. Its a little duplex just off of Rowland road.It was there when I heard the news about John Lennon's murder. I was 28 years old.

Anne's sister Rose has taken a turn for the worse and it doesn't look good for her. The family is in distress and coping as best they can. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment