Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Obesity has never been in our family

and even though I've put on a "few "pounds over the years, I'm not fat. Chubby maybe but not fat as in this photo taken of me at work at my station earlier today. 

I might be losing hair above but I'm not obese by any stretch of the imagination. 

I've had slow days on the job before but Monday, the first project is winding down and so is the other project. I think on both projects I got nothing but no answers. During the 2nd half I took my lunch break I might have spoken with 3 people from 6-9 all night. We had tech trouble several times and I'm not the only one that had a poor show of things last night as well. Plus we have more of the same today. I just hope I'm working for most of next week. I'm going to try and take the 16th off. If I can work 6 days including 4 of which are Saturday and Sunday's over the holidays and have stat pay I should be ok early in the new year. The only major bill I'll have is lodge dues in January.

in my email Monday I got a offer from native Instruments, I'd be a fool to turn down. 9 Mashcine expansion packs about $60 each for $100. I'm going to buy them Thursday night when I get home. I don't have any of the Maschine expansion packs. This is a offer too good to pass up. It's called Cloud 9. Order countdown is Friday. 

Also in my email was a Warhammer 40K. All Horus Heresy novels in ebook format in one bundle. Its 45 novels and stories including all 31 of the novels. I have 28/31 of the novels. The most recent Horus Heresy in the mass market format I have is Scars. The bundle is $450! If I had the money. 

Today it's another slow 6.5 hours. I don't mean to complain. At least I'm making money. Anyhow that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment