Monday, December 22, 2014

Miami is where my sister in law called from last night

in their Sunday night chat with my wife. as they are on the beginning of a Caribbean/Panama cruise for a couple of weeks. I thought getting out of the house is a big deal! 

The Oiler's had a 2 goal lead on Dallas last night at the end of the 2nd period. Wow. Then in the 3rd Dallas scored to tie the game at 5! They went into ot and into the shootout. We lost a heart breaker in a shootout. That 2nd period was the best I've seen the Oiler's play this year. They entertain Phoenix on Tuesday, the last game of the year. Hopefully they can improve their 7-20-7 record. I've got a feeling the Oiler's are going to unload Hall and maybe someone else in a deal with Buffalo to secure the 1st and 2nd pick in the off season I hope I'm wrong. I like Hall. 

Yesterday I put together 4 $2 50/50 games for fd. The games are for tonight and I'll be following the results while watching Raw. 

I've got to call the boss to see if there's any work next week. There are still 5 days left in the pay period. Every bit helps. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment