Thursday, December 25, 2014

I got a lot of sweaters and garments

and diabetic chocolates and an Oiler cup. I bought Anne our traditional Shriner calendar, a perfume set and a large double box of chocolates and a photo frame, which she's going to get during Boxing day week. Also, I took her out to a Swiss Chalet, and a breaky and Sunday a Sawmill as part of her Christmass as well over the last 2 weeks.

In my email yesterday Audrey's books reminded me that I received the recent "Space marine Battles" (Warhammer 40K) book. That's another Christmas present I'm picking up Boxing day as I can go in with Anne as she heads into work. They only published 1 Space marine Battles book for 2014 but I think they published a some short stories and special editions.

For a few days over the holidays Superstore hours were around the clock. Anne got some last minute goodies for us and was in the lineup when somebody in front of her was in a hurry and gave his Superstore points left over to Anne. That bought her about $30 worth of groceries because some shopper wanted to "pay it forward." That was a nice gesture. 

I discovered a company called Drumdrops and wow, they have some nice sample libraries. I'm interested in a couple Kontakt 5 sample libraries they have like the Ludwig Super classic Kit that has almost 5,000 samples plus a ton of mixing and mastering instruments to go wit it. There's another sample library in the Kontakt 5 format (which I have) They also have a Gretsch kit with something like 18,000 samples. I'm not a drummer but these will go great in my productions. They are reasonably priced as well and don't take up a lot of room on my hard drive. 

Anne and I are in bed all morning sleeping. I have 8 more days off. Sunday we're going out to the Saw Mill for a Sunday dinner. Sounds good. Merry Christmas everyone, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment