Monday, December 15, 2014

My shift today has been canceled due to

numbers dropping on the project. Even with say 8 people here and 8 people at the other 2 centres for example that's 24 people total and we're smaller then the other 2 offices. I have 38.5 hours for this pay period and I can top it off from small amount of savings to meet my obligations for early January. I'm only scheduled to have 10 hours this week anyway. The other two offices yesterday didn't have many callers on the project either from what I could tell. I could tell by the amount of numbers in the shared calling cue that were steady all day yesterday and the numbers were not dropping if there were more callers on the project. The other offices must have had maybe 2-3 callers on the project yesterday. I was lucky to get 2 completions. Today apparently we have a full house but so do the other 2 offices. My immediate colleagues will be lucky if they get 4 hours each today. I have 1 more shift this week (Wednesday) and that's my 10 hours and that will get me over 40 hours unless things change. If I can get a couple shifts in during the next pay period (pp) I'll have my stat pay but I think I'll get that anyway, we'll see. If all I have is just 3 hours Wednesday then I'll have  a good 20 days off and my obligations met! This means I can watch the early Monday night Raw tonight. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment