Wednesday, December 17, 2014

With all this time off

I'm blogging more often, so 2-4 blog posts a day isn't out of the unlikely. 

"So why is he up so early," you may ask? This morning tech support from my isp is going to make a service call. They said from 11-1pm so expect them to call half an hour before they arrive, tech support said on the phone. May as well fire up the computer before they get here. Most likely they won't get here until about 1pm, but you never know. I've got nowhere to go so what the heck, although I'd rather be in bed and get up when Anne gets up.

Since I've got no immediate goals in the lodge and no real goals, the only thing I'm looking for is my ipm jewel and apron. I should get that when we go back in January. Other then that, nothing. My next step after that pardon the pun, is to explore Royal Arch. I'm looking at getting a petition for that in the Spring around May or June. The next degree is the "Mark Master" degree and I've been looking at this degree for awhile now. It expands on the original Masonic story.

After this, I'm checking my email, visit the Rogers Place arena sky cam and put a fd fantasy jockey team together for tomorrow nights games. Anne is working tonight so I have the place to myself. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment