Sunday, December 7, 2014

Slight change of plans

for today.

Anne wants to go up the street here to Smitties as she needs to make a pit stop into Swiss Chalet. I need to go into Future shop to get a case for my iTouch player. Anne returned the shuffle and the rubber case I thought was for the iPod touch when I bought it last Wednesday. Then I need to get ready for lodge practice tonight so I've got to be out of here by 6pm for 7pm. That's the game plan for today. 

I was exhausted last night to do much of anything so I just went home after work. I probably should have tucked  into that Chaplin part I'm installing Friday.

Other then the above, I'm working this week Monday-Thursday 2-9, Friday off for lodge and work Saturday from 10-4 as we're having our Christmas party from 4-7. I'll be home Saturday night about 8pm. I need a schedule for next week as I don't know what I'm going to get. At least its a nice Sunny day out there at -4 and should be about -8 on my way to Highlands Hall, unless I can get a ride. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment