Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last night while Anne was

running the vacuum cleaner, outdoor Christmas lights, my computer running both TV's on dinner cooking in the oven, and the suite went dark. Power outage. We lost wifi to both ios devices. So Anne gets tech support and I'm on the phone for a good hour with this tech guy. We learned that our modem was of the old variety and the power outage took out our settings, so we've got a service call for today to have the modem replaced. It wasn't our isp's fault this happened.

In local news apparently the Metro (Nait line) is facing yet another delay. More trouble with software/signaling. The handover wont happen until about April a year after the line was built. It's annoying a lot of people but eventually ETS will open the Metro line.

Three "interesting" things are happening with me health wise. I'm having trouble swallowing without the aid of milk or water. The tips of my fingers on some fingers are tingling (we think its too much sugar) My left knee is tensing up and I'm walking with a bit of a limp. Earlier this year my psoriasis has been acting worse on my scalp. What's next?

In the post Dallas Eakins Oiler era, Craig MacTavish (MacT) and interim coach Todd Nelson were on the bench in last nights 2-1 OT win in Phoenix. Our old Dev Dubnyk and Sam Gagner with 0.03 seconds on the clock prevented a shootout. Up next its the Oiler's at San Jose Thursday.

Our new lodge master is calling for special a meeting Sunday at 11am at his place just outside of the City limits. Yeah like I'm going to be there. Maybe if I had my own transportation but at 11am on a Sunday? I don't think so. 

At the moment there are 29 active construction cranes in the City. The downtown arena is going strong, the arena district is going strong the new museum is in full swing. Despite the drop in oil prices nothing is slowing down here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment