Sunday, December 14, 2014

The photo I tweeted yesterday morning

didn't show the freezing rain we had overnight. I didn't know this until at the time i tweeted that photo. I didn't slip even without the cleats heading to my train. 

I got my breakfast at Tim's and took my insulin in the office. I had another look at the schedule posted and noticed how it was just me that had hours cut. The one of the supervisors was going to everyone saying because we're we're running low on numbers for this current project work is going to trickle to a crawl. I started lighting up a bit and felt better. We had our party and watched movies on the big screen in the background. There was no alcohol but everyone had a good time. Lots of food and some presents. I got a box of chocolates for Anne and some cookies etc to take home and stuff in the fridge over night for later. The boss and staff really did a good job on setting this all up. I had a bunch of candy canes for Anne some cookies, a box of chocolates and deserts in the fridge to take home for tomorrow. 

The boss said I might have 3-4 hours today, when the project numbers run out. I could be home by 4pm today, which is ok because I get to watch the Rangers/Oilers and see the Oiler's loose tonight. 

 Anne and I did Face Time with each other a few minutes ago from our iPad to my iTouch, so that was a first. I haven't sent a text yet and that's next. 

Friday night I had my installation, last night the staff party and just 2-4 hours in the office today and I can pop into Audrey's books. Also, there's a Oiler game on for tonight. So far I'm having a great weekend. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment