Tuesday, December 16, 2014

According to my

boss from a phone call made a few minutes ago, all shifts this week have been cancelled, and because Christmas Eve Christmas and Boxing day are out, there might not be any shifts between now and the end of the year. I'm going to find a "disposable" advertising job something for the week after next, that last week for a couple of days, just to get the money. Until my job starts up again. Other then that I have 2, possibly 3 weeks off and my obligations covered for January. Two weeks off I can handle but 3? That might be past my comfort zone. Anne says even if I don't have shifts between now and the end of the year, take the time off. We'll be ok. 

I stumbled upon this earlier about Greenpeace pulling a stunt to draw attention to itself at Peru's Nazca lines site.
 Greenpeace activists laid out large, yellow, cloth letters reading "Time for Change: The Future is Renewable." The message was intended for delegates at the U.N. climate talks being held in nearby Lima. So now Greenpeace is back peddling because they could face serious charges over this. If nothing was said about their stunt Greenpeace would have said nothing. Greenpeace are scumbags pure and simple and I make no apologies .
  
The folks at Steinberg released Cubase Pro 8. This is another product on my watch list for 2015. This looks really good. I'd like to pick this up in the Spring. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment